[GRASS-user] trouble with r.terraflow

tomte tomte.tumetot at gmx.ch
Mon Apr 9 14:05:38 EDT 2012

Dear folks,

I am using GRASS 6.4.1 (2011) on Mac (mac os x 10.7.3). Generally I am
running GRASS without any trouble but calling r.terraflow from the command
line generates the following error comments:

MM error: limit =0B. allocating 16B. limit exceeded by 24B.
Assertion failed: (0), function operator new, file mm.cc, line 326.
Abort trap: 6

using the gui generates preety much the same output:

tree = etree.fromstring(getInterfaceDescription(cmd))
  File "/Applications/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/MacOS/etc/wxpyt
hon/gui_modules/menuform.py", line 1973, in
getInterfaceDescription

"Details: %s") % (cmd, cmderr)
gui_modules.gcmd
.
GException
:
Unable to fetch interface description for command
'r.terraflow'. Details: MM error: limit =0B. allocating 16B.
limit exceeded by 24B.
Assertion failed: (0), function operator new, file mm.cc,
line 326.

Does anybody knows whats going wrong here.
Thanks in advance

Thomas