[GRASS-user] wxGUI: Map Legends

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Apr 10 16:39:23 EDT 2012

   Running 6.5svn on linux. I displayed a raster map of slope (r.slope.aspect
output) overlaid with vector subwatershed boundaries. Added a legend which
presented a colored scale from 0-59 degrees.

   Next, I removed the slope map and added the base DEM map. The same legend
displayed. Then I removed the DEM and added the aspect map (gray scale), but
this, too, has the same colored legend bar with a range of 0-59.

   How do I re-generate the legend so it accurately reflects the map in the
display window?

Rich