[GRASS-user] French IGN wms-c stream

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Apr 11 16:11:42 EDT 2012

Hi lists,
those who work on french territory may have encountered problems trying
to use r.in.wms to retrieve the IGN Data service. I wrote a yet rough
shell script AddOn [1] and a brief how-to[2], so as to make things
easier. I did not go far in the script capabilities since IGN developers
advised me of imminent deep changes to the service (WMS-C -> WMTS),
progrmmed for may/june.

I would be pleased if concerned users had a look on the module and
whether it's of any use to go further with this tool.

Yours,
Vincent.

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#r.in.ign

[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/IGN_wms-c_stream