[GRASS-user] I need to install Grass 6.1.0 in windows. Help!

Sylvain Maillard sylvain.maillard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:23:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

you better have to try your download from the official website:
http://grass.osgeo.org

I'm not sur you will really find binaries for the 6.1.0 release, this was a
development release, the only binaries were un bundle of qgis+grass on a
page that doesn't exist anymore (see
http://grass.osgeo.org/download/software_old.php#g610)

If you don't need this specific release, you better have to download the
latest available (http://grass.osgeo.org/download/software.php#g64x), there
is no more need of cygwin ;)

cheers,
Sylvain