[GRASS-user] wms trouble

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Wed Apr 25 07:06:37 EDT 2012

I don't know r.in.wms very well, nor do I know your data, but there's some
kind of a parse problem going on - rather than finding data in GeoTiFF
format, GRASS thinks it's finding data in "akl_srtm__0.geotiff" format,
which doesn't exist. Looks like it's parsing part of the name into the
format

--

B.Sc. Daniel Lee
Geschäftsführung für Forschung und Entwicklung

Softwarecenter 3
35037 Marburg
Festnetz: +49 6421 379 6256
Mobil: +49 176 6127 7269