[GRASS-user] Raster with bounding box

Sylvain Maillard sylvain.maillard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:40:37 PDT 2012

Hi,

I would say you have at least 3 way to do that:
- use your bounding box points to make a vrt raster for each of your png
files
- use gdalwarp to georectify your png files
- "manually" write the POINTS files to use with i.rectify (try first to
georectify 1 file by hand with the "georectify tool", and then go to the
group/subgroup directories to study the files structure)

for each of those solutions you will need to write a small script to
automate the process for all of your files ;)

cheers,
Sylvain