[GRASS-user] Shell scripting basic issues

DavidRA theboss777 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:17:03 PDT 2012

Hi, I'm currently exploring the GRASS capabilities for shell scripting. After
the first steps I found that I don't see how to do some basic stuff.

For example: Is there a way to access the matrix of cell values of a raster
to get those values? If I were operating GRASS directly, I'd use r.what...
but here I don't use coordinates, I want to get the cell values by its
matrix positions.

I have more doubts, but if I can't make this work...

Thanks!