[GRASS-user] GeoPDF Plugin

Dave Kindem dkindem at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:16:39 PDT 2012

I have a little more information on this now.  I only get the error when I use GDAL commands from inside a GRASS session.  If I just open a new terminal window, the plugin works fine.  I apparently need to fix some path issues with my GRASS setup.

Sorry for my confusion.

Dave

Dave Kindem
Grand Haven, MI