[GRASS-user] After Qgis installation - GRASS6.4 doesn't start anymore

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:51:09 PDT 2012

Hi!
Just as a suggestion ..
If you are self compiling GRASS - you should probably also self
compile QGIS .. As it seems that QGIS expects some GRASS files in
decent positions you could tell QGIS where to find the GRASS version
you would like to use and compile it ..
Maybe that solves a lot of that problems..
And I hope you don't expect QGIS to work with several versions of
GRASS at the same time (out of the box) - that would not work without
some starting scripts where you set PATHS ..

HTH
kind regards
Werner