[GRASS-user] Importing ASCII file

sotototo sogal83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:08:06 PDT 2012

I tested the r.sun algorithm on my DSM and DTM dataset by importing the DSM
first and then executing the r.slope.aspect algorithm. Then I run the the
r.sun algorithm and I imported the DSM, slope and aspect and as an output I
chose only the Total global irradiance/irradiation option.

The result was a very low resolution image.(Very large pixels)

My DSM-DTM data set has a resolution of 0.5 meters though.

Does this means that r.sun has a fixed resolution or am I doing something
wrong?

Thank you in advance.