[GRASS-user] FW: r.lake issues

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:04:13 PDT 2012

Hello,
please check following things:
1) water level at seed point/area is above terrain (provided DEM);
2) seed point/area is located within current computational region
(just run g.region rast=my_dem before r.lake);
3) seed point/area has values > 0 (quirk of current implementation).

Good luck!
Maris.

PS. 3rd check probably could be eliminated by slight alteration of
r.lake code. Just a note to myself ;)