[GRASS-user] Script in Grass - Mapcalc and MODIS

BLANDENIER Lucien lucien.blandenier at unine.ch
Wed Aug 29 06:44:37 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm quit new using GRASS and I'm discovering the great possibilities of the program. I'm currently working with rainfall data and I what to add the daily data of a year using r.mapcalc. I'm sure there a quick solution making a script but I'm really beginner in script. Does someone can give me some tutorial or indication? What would be the easier? Bash or python?

Does also someone has some experience with MODIS images in hdf format? Is it possible to work with it with GRASS?

Thank for your support

Lucien

Lucien Blandenier, PhD student
Center for hydrogeology and geothermy
University of Neuchâtel
Rue Emile-Argand 11
CH-2000 Neuchâtel
Switzerland

Tel : +41 32 718 26 38
lucien.blandenier at unine.ch
[Description : Description :]Please consider the environment before printing this email.