[GRASS-user] g.copy several map layers into one layer without overwriting .....

Andranik Hayrapetyan andranik.h89 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 00:48:20 PST 2012

Thank you for your response,

I found an alternative way to avoid r.patch. But it is only for special
cases when you need to output image after calculation at once.

I put all chunks into a group with i.group and after it export the group
with r.out.gdal .  It is much more faster then when I r.patch chunks and
export after it.

I think this is also not bad approach.

Regards,
Andranik