[GRASS-user] plans to reintroduce querying in d.mon wx0?

Anna Kratochvílová kratochanna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 05:44:31 PST 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Shaun Walbridge
<shaun.walbridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I've added a ticket here:
>   http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1826

There is a ticket which summarizes other tickets related to querying
[1]. My collegue Vaclav and I would like to gradually refactor parts
of the wxGUI and enabling d.mon querying would be probably one of the
first steps.

Anna

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1703