[GRASS-user] v.in.lines not working in Python script

Martin Album Ytre-Eide Martin.Album.Ytre-Eide at nrpa.no
Fri Dec 7 05:51:14 PST 2012

As I remember you might need to have write "NaN|NaN"  after each line in your file. ( I have a python script doing this for a large set of lines). But if you only have one  line this might not be your issue.....

Have you tried doing it from the command line? (yes, you should work in a linux environment ;)

Martin