[GRASS-user] friendly hydrologic model for water availability

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:14:03 PST 2012

Hi Marcello,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Marcello Benigno <
benigno.marcello at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm interested in getting my water availability basin, using a model that
> is as simple to use, the goal is to estimate the volume available to the
> basin water users (grantable volume).
>
> Thus, it makes sense to use a complex model, such as the
> r.topmodel, could someone  indicate some module or addons for GRASS?

Here is an overview http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Hydrological_Sciences
Of course the choice of the most appropriate tool mostly depend on the data
available and on the accuracy of the results that you aim to achieve.

HTH,

madi

--
Margherita DI LEO