[GRASS-user] r.drain problem when flow reach the border

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 19:54:33 PST 2012

Hi Milton,

I think this fix will solve the problem[0]. For elevation data there might
be cases where no path exists ie, only single pixel is the selected path. I
had tested it by myself and it worked.

Please apply the patch and let me know.

If any problem comes in compilation or doing r.drain let me know. It will
be great if you can share the test data you are using in case not working
after applying the patch

[0] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/attachment/ticket/1840/r.drain.diff
[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/attachment/ticket/1840/drain.c

Regards,