[GRASS-user] Failed to set LC_ALL

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 03:47:54 PST 2012

Hello everybody,
I just compiled grass7 from svn on my ubuntu 12.10.The complilation goes well,but starting grass7 i read in the command line:
Failed to set LC_ALL to None.UTF-8 (unsupported locale setting)

It seems working good, on the command line in background while the GUI is loading i receive:
(python:5538): LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Trying to remove a child that doesn't believe we're it's parent.
many times.
Could anyone help me?
Regards
Eugenio
P.S. also with grass65 compiled today from svn on ubuntu 12.10 I receive the message in background on theconsole:(python:5685): LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Trying to remove a child that doesn't believe we're it's parent.many times.
Seems to the same problem.