[GRASS-user] Upon improving the GRASS-wiki

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Sat Dec 29 09:58:04 PST 2012

Hey,

I think these are some good ideas. Could it be that the MediaWiki version
we're using on the GRASS wiki is just plain old? MediaWiki's made a lot of
progress over the past few years, and I see that the GRASS Wiki's About
page hasn't been updatd since February 2007. Back then MediaWiki was at
version 1.9, now 1.9 isn't supported any more and the latest version was
1.20, with 1.19 as LTS. I'm not sure if that means our Wiki is still that
version, but if it is, an update would be a good idea.

Unfortunately, I'm not really about to help out any with any efforts in
that direction at the moment... I just think that it's a good idea :)

Best,
Daniel