[GRASS-user] r.drain problem when flow reach the border

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:41:58 PST 2012

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Milton Cezar Ribeiro
<miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> thanks again for the help with this.
> I tried several versions of 6.4X (6.42 weekly snapshot, 6.43.. ) and
> 6.5 but in none of them, when I try to see the parameters for create
> output direction on r.cost man page I can't see how can I generate
> direction for input on r.drain.

For r.cost and r.walk, the option to write directions to a raster map
is outdir, see

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass65/manuals/r.cost.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass65/manuals/r.walk.html

For r.drain, the option to use directions as input is indir, see

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass65/manuals/r.drain.html

> Including the suggestion of M.Neterler
> svn checkout https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/develbranch_6
> grass6_devel
>
> Sorry to do this so trouble, but maybe I am not finding where can I
> get an updated version of r.cost, r.drain and r.walk.

Within the root directory of the source tree
svn up

Markus M