[GRASS-user] Re: winGrass, ODBC and MS Access database

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Feb 2 06:21:16 EST 2012

>Beeing not familiar with compilation nor binding affairs or OSGeo4W
processes: I do not assume, that I can
>solve this by myself (I am not a programmer). Where could I post a wish
request and what should I propose >literally? - An ODBC reference and/or an
ODBC driver compilation into winGRASS ?

just a quick look in a wingrass64svn-nightly build:

http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass64/

C:\Program Files\GRASS 6.4.2svn\driver\db\odbc.exe

and also in osgeo4w-wingrass:

C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-6.4.2RC3\driver\db\odbc.exe

so maybe a path issue?

Helmut

-----
best regards