[GRASS-user] Cost Path

ALT SHN i.geografica at alt-shn.org
Tue Feb 7 08:39:21 EST 2012

Hello list,

I have a raster obtained through r.mapcalc whose cells values represent
friction or cost.
To finish my study I'm lacking one final step - calculate the least cost
path!

How do I do it? I've tried r.cost but the result is not wat I expected - My
desired output is just a line from A to B, crossing the least valued cells.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

André Mano
Associação Leonel Trindade
SOCIEDADE DE HISTÓRIA NATURAL

Apartado 25 2564-909 Torres Vedras Portugal
Sede e Biblioteca: rua Cavaleiros da Espora Dourada, 27A 2560 Torres Vedras

Laboratório de Paleontologia e Paleoecologia: Polígono Industrial do Alto
do Ameal 2565-641 Ramalhal
http://alt-shn.blogspot.com
www.alt-shn.org