[GRASS-user] how to import NetCDF data??

Kirk Wythers kirk.wythers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:49:58 EST 2012

I had to import a bunch of SSURGO NetCDF data not too long ago Michael (I was going back and forth with GRASS and MATLAB). I don't seem to remember having any trouble with gdal (which means that it must have worked!) Are you sure that the NetCDF is Lat Long?

What was your error exactly? Is the file too big to share? If not send it to me and I'll take a look.

Best,

Kirk

Kirk R. Wythers
Department of Forest Resources