[GRASS-user] How to link or combine adjacent vector lines

Stefan Luedtke sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de
Sun Feb 12 16:20:35 EST 2012

That did the trick, almost.

They join each other -so v.build polylines ... worked, but, the table is
exactly the same as it was before. The command output said, that the
number of lines was reduced to almost 50%. Furthermore, if I check the
cat number next to the lines (via d.vect) it looks fine for both
methods, first and multi. But the table does not show any diffs and
holds the same number of entries like the original one. I could not find
anything about that in the manual.

Anyway, thanks for hints, that helped a lot.

Stefan