[GRASS-user] d.rast.arrows in GRASS6.4.2RC3 wxpython GUI

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 05:54:19 EST 2012

Aldo wrote:
> Something wrong in my procedure or is this a bug in wxpython GUI
> (with tcltk GUI the procedure works fine)?

I think it's a known bug in the wxGUI. It's very similar to the d.rast.num
module.

you might also try the d.barb module from the addons repository, maybe
more luck with that. After installing it you'll have to add it as a
"command layer" via the "add grid or vector labels overlay" pull down icon
in the layer manager, then click in the middle of the new layer line to
type in the command..

Hamish