[GRASS-user] v.to.rast in a python loop, error

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon Feb 13 06:26:27 EST 2012

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:46:21 +0100
> Von: Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>
> An: Johannes Radinger <JRadinger at gmx.at>
> CC: grass-user at lists.osgeo.org, glynn at gclements.plus.com
> Betreff: Re: [GRASS-user] v.to.rast in a python loop, error

> On 13/02/12 11:32, Johannes Radinger wrote:
> > And my output with although all maps were removed manually with g.remove
> and cross checked:
> >
> > Launching script '/Users/Johannes Radinger/Desktop/test2.py'...
> > (Mon Feb 13 11:12:27 2012)
> > /Users/Johannes Radinger/Desktop/test2.py
> > raster files available in mapset<PERMANENT>:
> > basins          elevation_shade lakes           soils
> > elevation       geology         landuse
> > raster files available in mapset<user1>:
> > rast_FULL_HYDRO rast_LENGTH
>
> Both maps _do_ exist in mapset user1. So it is normal that the error
> appears.

That is the strange behavior I am describing: Although g.list is first in the script, v.to.rast is processed first (at least partly)...or something like that...

> Are you sure that you've been running g.remove in the same mapset as the
> script ?

Yes I am sure... That is the strange thing...I run g.remove (select all raster maps available for user1)...I can even run g.list manually before and there is no map... The maps are there as soon as I start the script (and then found by the g.list)

Johannes

Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone/