[GRASS-user] <d.zoom.keys> -- shell script for navigation in GRASS monitors from keyboard

Alexander Muriy amuriy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:17:27 EST 2012

Dear GRASS'ers :)

Let me introduce (a bit hacky) shell script (
https://raw.github.com/amuriy/GRASS-scripts/master/d.zoom.keys) for
navigating in classic X-monitors with the typical keys (arrows and "-" /
"+"). It works in two modes: from terminal or directly from X-monitor
(requires <xev> and <xdotool> utilities).

Note: tested only with GRASS 6.4.2svn and only in Linux (Ubuntu 10.04).

d.zoom.keys -help