[GRASS-user] Buffered categories

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Fri Feb 24 03:40:30 EST 2012

<headdesk>

Thanks!

The handling of overlapping areas is the reason I keep recompiling the
older version of v.buffer as v.oldbuffer. This lets me use the old debug
flag to prevent it from cleaning the areas, which I can then turn into
discrete areas instead of having them combined by the newer version.
Which reminds me, since the latest upgrade ...

RC