[GRASS-user] How to create 500m DEM from 90m DEM

SGW00412 at nifty.com SGW00412 at nifty.com
Sun Jan 1 23:22:57 EST 2012

Dear Markus and all

> Of course - the vector is just used to find the target area of
> the raster map.

Yes, I understood it. Thanks.

So, at web site grass manual, I found 'r.resamp.interp' command.

When I would like to create this under same datum and projection
with only difference resolutions, then may I use this command ?

for example;

g.region rast=<srtm_raster> -p

...0:00:03

g.region res=0:00:17 -p

r.resamp.interp input=<srtm_raster> output=<srtm_raster_500m>
r.to.vect input=<srtm_raster_500m> output=<....>
..??

Best
Yasuo shimada:Japan weather association.
--------
Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>さん: