[GRASS-user] Unable to zoom to raster map

giannis Nj netsagief at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 03:46:18 EST 2012

Hi guys,

i have an error that i can't understand why it happens. I import a raster image at a location that i have set its region from the same raster. Then when i try to see this at the map display panel by zooming at it, it gives an error:

Unable to zoom to raster map, Details: raster map <..> not found, Reason: no module named agw.advancedsplash, Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:/Program files (x86)/Grass 6.4/etc/wxpython/wxgui.py", line 56, in <module>, import wx.lib.agw.advancedsplash as SC, ImportError: No module named agw.adnancedsplash.

Any idea how i get over it? I'm quite sure its a usual error.

Thanks.