[GRASS-user] Grass 6.4.2 on mac with lion

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Jan 15 12:37:55 EST 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to wrap up things here at ASU in preparation to going on sabbatical. But I just compiled and posted GRASS 7 and 6.4.3 two days ago. Helena reported a mapcalc problem with 6.4.3 and there is a problem with the new interactive image classification module in the version I compiled. Anna has tried to fix this and I hope to test the fix today.

My binaries run on OSX 10.6 (snow leopard) and 10.7 (lion). There is an accompanying readme text file that lists which of William's frameworks I've used for compiling.

You can find them at http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_mac/OSX10.6-snowleopard/

Enjoy!
Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)