[GRASS-user] r.profile Syntax [SOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 17 12:59:45 EST 2012

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012, Rich Shepard wrote:

> But, the output file is empty. Putting a pipe symbol before the out option
> makes no difference. I've looked at the examples and do not see what I'm
> missing in writing the 4 columns of output points to the text file.

   OK. Got it figured out. Nothing is calculated or written if the left
button is used to mark the first point and the right button to mark the
second point. One uses the left button to mark the first point and the left
(or middle) button to mark the second point. Only when those finish
calculating and writing to the output file does one click the right button.

   Clarification of the man page would be nice.

Rich