[GRASS-user] analysing regional hydrology potential

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Wed Jan 18 17:01:24 EST 2012

Hello,
I would like to use GRASS for analysis regional potential for hydrology
applications like run-off / small scale hydro power.

So from a DEM I would create watersheds. But then I am still unaware of
which tools and methodology to use.

Is there a article or publication that detailes on such work?

Like getting from a DEM with some information on precipitation and water
levels of rivers to a estimation of regional river run-off quantities?

Looking forward to your pointers.

Thanks in advance,
Timmie