[GRASS-user] Re: GRASS EXAMPLE

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Jan 22 11:27:46 EST 2012

>I think that means to start grass, such as type "grass" into your command
line and then go through the >steps to select your location so as to start a
grass session.

>2012/1/22 Hrachya Astsatryan <[hidden email]>
>
>    On 1/22/12 12:57 AM, Sören Gebbert wrote:
>>     Hi Hrachya,
>>     make sure you started a valid grass session before you execute any
>>     grass command.
>
>>    Sorry I am beginner in GRASS, what do you mean "start a valid grass
>> session"?

have a look for starting a grass session in

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/helptext.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/grass6.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/index.html

Helmut