[GRASS-user] Re: i.pr --> g.extension and compiling error on ubuntu 11.10 64 bit

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 06:34:39 EST 2012

Gabriele wrote:
> I installed tcl8.5-dev and I followed this guide
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install_Ubuntu
> and, although I got error ((Errors in:
> /usr/local/src/grass6_devel/lib/ogsf
> /usr/local/src/grass6_devel/lib/nviz
> /usr/local/src/grass6_devel/misc/m.nviz.image
> /usr/local/src/grass6_devel/visualization/nviz)) seems to
> work GRASS65.

I think that wiki page was missing the libglu1-mesa-dev and libxmu-dev
package dependencies needed for nviz. (now fixed)

> I need i.pr. .. but still wrong. I have done:
> cd /add-on/i.pr/
> make MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/local/src/grass6_devel/
> Then I open grass65 but i.pr not exist :/
>
> Why?

there is no "i.pr" module, but a lot of i.pr.* modules:

i.pr.blob
i.pr.classify
i.pr.features
i.pr.features_additional
i.pr.features_extract
i.pr.features_selection
i.pr.model
i.pr.sites_aggregate
i.pr.statistics
i.pr.subsets
i.pr.training
i.pr.uxb

if there were no loud errors during the build, hopefully they should
be there.

Hamish