[GRASS-user] Re: i.pr --> g.extension and compiling error on ubuntu 11.10 64 bit

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 18:13:37 EST 2012

Gabriele wrote:
> I installed but I have the same error.
> With g.extension I can install other add-ons (eg
> i.landsat.acca) but not i.pr

but are they actually on the disk somewhere,
slightly in the wrong place?

i.e. if you look in $GRASS_ADDON_PATH/ is there
a bin/ dir in there that has them? if so, just
move them into the $GRASS_ADDON_PATH dir manually.

(the automatic move fails as the module names do
not match the directory name, same trouble with
gipe, mcda, ...)

Hamish wrote:
> > there is no "i.pr" module, but a lot of i.pr.*
> > modules:
> >
> > i.pr.blob
> > i.pr.classify
> > i.pr.features