[GRASS-user] How to implement this kind of operation?

DavidRA theboss777 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:27:20 PDT 2012

Ok, with this I made some progress. I still don't understand many details of
the code, but the overall operation is now much clearer to me, so I'll keep
investigating on this way.

I'd also like to explore the scripting possibility. Do you think that mi
purpose could be achieved with shell or python scripts? Right now, these are
my concerns about it:

- How to handle a undefined number of input raster layers.
- How to access the pixels of each one in order to make the calculations.
- How to create the output raster, pixel by pixel, with the results of those
calculations.

Thanks all of you for your help!