[GRASS-user] Using i.atcorr on SPOT4 and SPOT5 imagery

Cody Schank codyschank at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:12:43 PDT 2012

I am using i.atcorr on a mix of SPOT4 and SPOT5 imagery.

I am having some difficulty with determining the correct inputs into the
model.

For altitude, I have a raster DEM I want to use.  Should the units be in
meters (or kilometers and negative, as I think it should be when using 6s
directly)?  Also, what value should I put in the input text file to
indicate that I have a raster I want to use for this parameter.

I have some other questions too, but let's start there.