[GRASS-user] help with r.gwflow

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:19:01 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've been trying to use r.gwflow recently, for groundwater modeling in
urban environments.

The r.gwflow help says that the default boundary conditions at the edges of
the region are Neumann conditions, which i understand are fixed flux
conditions. However the help does not include the value of the default flux
conditions at the boundary. Can someone help me figure out what that is?

Also, if there is anyone actively using r.gwflow who is interested in
engaging a bit more, please let me know.
Thanks,
Vishal

--
Vishal K. Mehta, PhD