[GRASS-user] g.extension ubuntu 12.04

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Sat Jul 14 11:38:53 PDT 2012

I have installed grass from the repositories and from source (latest
svn).  I am having problems with using g.extension.  It is not
installing anything with an error (I can post the error if that is
helpful).  I have tried it from the gui and on the command line.

g.extension extension=r.stream.basin

This would be a great thing to be able to use, but i can not get it to
work.  I can fall back to compiling by hand, but it would be really
great if I could get this to work.

I would appreciate any help with getting this wonderful program to
work.  Many thanks.

--
Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little problems of being mammals.

                                 -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal science."

                               -Robert Gentleman