[GRASS-user] help with r.gwflow

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:46:45 PDT 2012

Thanks Soren,
>From you response, can you please tell me how to do the following two tasks
(which i dont find in the online manual for r.gwflow): the remainder of
your comments i have figured out.

- How can i compute the flux in [m^3/s] for each cell with r.mapcalc?
and

- i have set the bc of the edges and stream cells at constant head for now-
how can i get the budget raster maps you mention?

thanks again,
Vishal

--
Vishal K. Mehta, PhD