[GRASS-user] Extension r.univar.zonal doesn't install

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 18 02:43:33 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Christian Braun
<christian.braun at tudor.lu> wrote:
> Hi, I have a problem installing r.univar.zonal from the extension repo. I am in need of it because v.rast.stats2 (which is installing fine like several other extensions) is depended on this extension.
>
> I am on Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS with GRASS 6.4.2.

No need for this effort since stock r.univar in GRASS 6.4.2 offers
already the zonal statistics (it has been added there).

See
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.2-News#Majormodulechanges
--> r.univar, r3.univar - Zonal support; add ability to export as a
table and to a file

Best
Markus