[GRASS-user] use db.out.org to export table linked to layer 2

yehya yehya_imam at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 16:02:32 PDT 2012

I would appreciate if someone can explain how db.out.ogr can be used to
export an attribute table linked to a vector object on layer 2.
While the manual seems to imply that the name of the table should be
directly specified as the argument of "input", if I do this I get the
following error: "ERROR: Vector map <solar> not found"
When I enter the name of the vector map, I get the following error "ERROR:
Unable to open OGR data source 'C:\temp_workfiles\outdb.csv'" which is the
output file I specified. Occasionally, I do not get this error, but the
exported file contains the attributes linked to layer 1.

Thanks in advance,
Yehya