[GRASS-user] NVIZ can't allocate enough memory

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Mon Jun 11 05:15:53 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

Here's the output of g.region:

GRASS 6.4.2 (EPSG31467_GK3):~ > g.region -p
projection: 99 (Transverse Mercator)
zone:       0
datum:      potsdam
ellipsoid:  bessel
north:      5867905.9439733
south:      5851898.90994448
west:       3430043.32300553
east:       3440047.55082599
nsres:      0.50020418
ewres:      0.50018638
rows:       32001
cols:       20001
cells:      640052001

Looks alright to me. I set it exactly to the raster in question by using
g.region rast=dom_complete.

Any ideas? Thanks! :)

Daniel

--

B.Sc. Daniel Lee
Geschäftsführung für Forschung und Entwicklung

Softwarecenter 3
35037 Marburg
Festnetz: +49 6421 379 6256
Mobil: +49 176 6127 7269