[GRASS-user] d.his with wxGUI?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 11 12:38:56 PDT 2012

I didn't notice these. Thanks for pointing this out. There are some other functions, like georeferencing that are in both places. Perhaps, to avoid confusion, perhaps either all layer actions should be available in both the pulldown menus and the layer manager or they should all be in just one place.

Michael

On Jun 11, 2012, at 1:27 PM, Martin Landa wrote:

> 2012/6/11 Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
>> Display layer functions (adding, deleting) are controlled by menu buttons in
>> the layer manager. They are not on the GIS management and analysis menus.
>
> part of them are also accessible from the menu.
>
> File -> Map display
>
> Martin
>
> --
> Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa

C. Michael Barton
Visiting Scientist, Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research &
303-497-2889 (voice)

Arizona State University