[GRASS-user] r.stream with svn grass 64

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Tue Jun 12 06:17:19 PDT 2012

All:

I have a grass64 svn installation on Ubuntu 10.04 that I have been
having not problems with for a while.  I have been updating the
installation in the same way as I have been in a while.  I have written
into the script to automatically install the r.stream* modules.  I have
recently, last night, noticed that these are not being built and the error -

  ERROR: Incompatible library version for module. You need to rebuild GRASS
        or untangle multiple installations.

I have svn grass 7 and grass installed through the ubuntu repositories.
Should I remove these two other installations?

many thanks,

--
Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little problems of being mammals.

                                 -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal science."

                               -Robert Gentleman