[GRASS-user] r.stream with svn grass 64

Stephen Sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:38:41 PDT 2012

On Tue 12 Jun 2012 08:22:54 AM CDT, Margherita Di Leo wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Stephen Sefick <sas0025 at auburn.edu
> <mailto:sas0025 at auburn.edu>> wrote:
>
>     All:
>
>     I have a grass64 svn installation on Ubuntu 10.04 that I have been
>     having not problems with for a while.  I have been updating the
>     installation in the same way as I have been in a while.  I have
>     written into the script to automatically install the r.stream*
>     modules.
>

> which script do you use?

This is the script that I am using:

################################

#!/bin/bash

sudo -v

#change when major version number changes
grass_dir='grass64_release'

#get latest GRASS Sources
#svn checkout
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/#releasebranch_6_4
/home/$USER/source/grass/$grass_dir

#get latest grass-addons
#svn checkout https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons
/home/$USER/source/#grass/grass-addons

cd /home/$USER/source/grass/grass-addons

svn up

cd /home/$USER/source/grass/$grass_dir

make distclean

svn up

#ubuntu configuration for Grass 6.5
CFLAGS="-g -Wall" ./configure \
     --with-libs=/usr/lib64 \
     --with-cxx --with-freetype=yes \
     --with-postgres=no --with-sqlite=yes --enable-largefile=yes \
     --with-tcltk-includes=/usr/include/tcl8.4 \
     --with-freetype-includes=/usr/include/freetype2 \
     --with-python=/usr/bin/python2.6-config \
     --with-wxwidgets=yes \
     --with-nls --enable-largefile \
     --with-proj-share=/usr/share/proj \
     --with-readline \
     --with-cairo

make -j4

#cd /home/$USER/source/grass/grass-addons/raster
#sudo cp -rf r.stream* /home/$USER/source/grass/$grass_dir/raster
#cd /home/$USER/source/grass/$grass_dir/raster

#make r.stream* modules
#folders=$(ls | grep r.stream)
#for k in $folders ; do
#cd $k
#sudo make -j4
#cd /home/$USER/source/grass/$grass_dir/raster
#done

#cd /home/$USER/source/grass/$grass_dir

sudo make install