[GRASS-user] v.voronoi bug?

Michael Perdue michael_perdue at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 28 19:31:21 PDT 2012

Before I file a bug report, I was wondering if someone can verify for me that v.voronoi is generating
bogus output. The attached file is a small subsection of LiDAR
data that I've been playing with. When I run v.voronoi on it, I am
getting corrupted results. I tried on both grass 6.4.2 and grass 7 with
the same results.
Also note that v.voronoi is not consistently generating incorrect output for me and one area will generate correct output while the next will be garbled, so I'm a little puzzled. Attached data is on NAD83 UTM 15N.

Cheers,
Mike