[GRASS-user] Re: TIN (Linear interpolation) from points

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Sat Mar 17 12:03:07 EDT 2012

You need to install nnbathy library first. See :

https://code.google.com/p/nn-c/

Then r.surf.nnbathy being a shell script just needs to be placed in your
local grass-addon directory (make sure it is executable), the latter
must appear in your grass path :

g.gisenv GRASS_ADDON_PATH

should return addons directory path. If not, just type :

g.gisenv set="GRASS_ADDON_PATH=/path/to/your/addons"

Here it is,
Bye.

Vincent