[GRASS-user] Raster map Calculator

Michiel Kunzel mich_kun at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:46:04 EDT 2012

Solved!

I don't know whether this was the region, it seemed set valid, re-set it just to be sure.
Gave the same confusing result at first, but might have been the color table set wrong.
The results appeared to be integer with just one value, but resetting the colour table and performing a stretch gave readable results.

Thank you for your help.

Michiel